PARKINGThere are several sources of parking for the theater. The lighted lot directly across the street from the theater is available for event parking after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
SEATINGAll productions are Reserved Seating in our newly refurbished 266 seat house. The box office opens one hour prior to all ticketed events and the auditorium opens a half hour before curtain.
DISABLED ACCESSWe do have seating designed for easy accessibility for those patrons with difficulty in walking or those in wheelchairs. Please see the usher in the lobby of the theater for additional assistance in accessing such seating within the theater.
AUDITIONSPLEASE NOTE: We encourage everyone who is interested in getting up on the “boards” to audition for our productions. We list our auditions here on our website, as well as in the local press. We also send out emails to those who have registered to receive audition notices.
VOLUNTEERSWe are always looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Backstage Assistants
- Spotlight Operators
- Set Builders
- Lobby doors open one hour before show time.
- House doors open one half hour before show time.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- No babes-in-arms.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the theater. Concessions purchased in our lobby may be brought into the theater.
- Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change.
- The use of recording devices, phones, cameras, or other digital equipment during any performance is strictly forbidden.